Monday, July 23, 2012

PHOTO: Meet The first Indian to shoot for Playboy

9:43 AM

Sherlyn Chopra is back in the news! And she's back big time. After keeping a low profile for a while, the bold beauty has done something that will irk the likes of Poonam Pandey and Rozlyn Khan. Sherlyn Chopra has gone on and done what Poonam and the likes have been only promising as yet. Sherlyn has become the first Indian woman to pose for Hugh Hefner's adult magazine 'Playboy'. Sherlyn has stripped nude for the magazine covers, which will be out by the year end. Meanwhile, what created all the buzz is the explicit pictures Sherlyn posted on her Twitter account, where she was seen posing nude with the photoshoot crew.

In a recent interview the Mid Day Magazine, Sherlyn Chopra said "It was the most amazing photo shoot and I can proudly say that these were the best days of my life. I first did a mock shoot with a photographer friend of mine to see how I looked without clothes. I loved what I saw and knew that with a professional team shooting me nude, I would look phenomenal. That is exactly what the magazine team has achieved and when people all over the world see me on the cover, they will all say, Wow!"

Sherlyn Chopra had created quite a stir when she announced that she would be posing nude for the Playboy Magazine. And now after the 'act' is done, she is back in Mumbai and eager to talk about her 'thrilling' experience.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top