Sunday, May 6, 2012

Boy, 6, Suspended From School For Sexual Harassment after Reciting Line from 'Sexy and I Know It' Song

12:49 AM


       A six-year-old boy has been suspended from school for sexual harassment after singing a line from a song entitled Sexy and I Know It.
D'Avonte Meadows was suspended for three days after reciting the line 'I'm sexy and I know it' to a first grade girl in the lunch line.
The lyrics, by American electro pop duo LMFAO, were noted as 'an unwelcome sexual advance' by officials from his Aurora, Colorado school.


Suspended: D'Avonte Meadows, six, has been removed from school for three days after singing the line 'I'm sexy and I know it' from a song by band LMFAO
Suspended: D'Avonte Meadows, six, has been removed from school for three days after singing the line 'I'm sexy and I know it' from a song by band LMFAO

Yet Aurora Police Department did not becoming involved in the case as laws only cover children of at least 10 years old.
D'Avonta told KMGH-TV he didn't even know what the song meant. It is the second time he has been in trouble for quoting the song.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top