Thursday, May 10, 2012

Goldie’s Revelation: ‘My Favourite Séx Position’

3:29 AM


     Goldie is in the building. The controversial ‘Touch my Body’ singer, who is signed to Kennis Music recently spoke to online radio Zoodrums regarding her image, her relationships with other artistes in the industry, and even answered some naughty questions. You’ll enjoy it…


Let me start by asking what is your least favourite séxual position?

I wouldn’t know because I haven’t tried one that I didn’t like yet, so if I did try one that I didn’t like, I would…


So what’s your favourite séx position?

 I think I’m very old school…hmmm. The missionary style…

No. That’s wrong. Goldie is not allowed to do it the Missionary style.

 I’m not?

You are not. You are Goldie, you are crazy. You wear all these outlandish out fits and people are supposed to go like ‘What the hell’ when they look at you. 

We are really the timid ones in the end.

Really?

(Laughs) Don’t get the wrong impression…(laughs) Everybody thinks I’m this monster, let people know that I am boring.

You’ve been on the scene for a few years and then someone, for example, Tiwa Savage, just swoops in. How does it feel when you go for events and people are all over an artiste like Tiwa Savage? Do they react more because of the raunchy séxual image or the pretentious one?

I wouldn’t say Tiwa Savage just swooped in. She’s been someone who has been doing music for a long time …

I mean in the Nigerian system.

You have to understand that music comes from a long while back. This repertoire is on her profile. If you see someone that has been signed on Sony Music as a song writer for five years. Someone who has done competitions, she tried to compete in X factor and you saw the pain when she was turned down. She just deserves a break, and besides, she’s a hard worker. She’s talented and a fantastic person. She was around for my birthday and she was like I’m going to come and eat jollof rice and she tweeted it ‘Goldie, your rice rocks’. Tiwa is like the sweetest female artiste. You cannot hate on her. You have to love her. For all, I think she deserves all she gets.

Are you going to be doing collaborations with her?

We have spoken about it severally, we’re just looking for a subject matter.

What do you think it’s going to sound like?

I don’t know, but we are just looking for a proper subject matter that would be true to me and true to her.




Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

2 comments:

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top