Saturday, May 19, 2012

I SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE- 50 CENT

12:46 PM




   50 just had colon surgery, but that didn’t stop him from joining the plethora of celebs that are voicing their support for gay and lesbian marriage; including President Obama, who started a media frenzy when he said he openly supports marriage rights for the G&L community.
Check what Fiddy had to say:
Technically, I don’t see where it fits into any religion. The Bible that they would read to marry you, it doesn’t have anything in it that says same-sex. If it does, then I would like someone to point out that interpretation.”
Adding, “I stand behind President Obama [and] support gay marriage. I’m an American citizen [and] I believe people should live their life the way they want.”

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top