Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I’m Not Dead -Mr Latin

10:33 AM


I’m Not Dead -Mr Latin 

Ace comedian, Mr Bolaji Amusan, popularly known as “Mr Latin,”  on Tuesday, dispelled the rumour  of his death, describing it as “ unfortunate and totally untrue. ”
Amusan dispelled the rumour in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abeokuta on Tuesday.
The comedian spoke against the backdrop of  reports  on some  social media networks  on his presumed demise.
Amusan, who expressed surprise at the rumour of his own death, said: “I am hale and hearty, please; help tell the whole world that  I am very much alive.
“In fact, I have just finished some bottles of beer with my friends at Ijaiye Junction when I heard the rumour of my death.
“ I wonder why people will take delight in this kind of false story.  I know my God will not kill me now,” he said.
NAN recalled that the false news of his death was widely relayed on Monday on some social media on  the internet.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top