Saturday, May 5, 2012

Jay-Z: Blue Ivy Carter Will Probably Be the 'Worst, Spoiled Little Kid Ever'

11:39 PM

Jay-Z: Blue Ivy Carter Will Probably Be the 'Worst, Spoiled Little Kid Ever' | Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z

Blue Ivy Carter is going to grow to be one lucky lady. 
Not only was she bornto power coupleBeyoncĂ© and Jay-Z, but if her dad, 42, has his way, she's going to get whatever she wants. 
"I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that," the rapper says in a clip from Oprah's Master Class: Special Edition, which airs Sunday on OWN at 10 p.m. ET/PT. 

"Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever." 

But the new father is well aware that even spoiled children have moments when they come to resent their parents. 

Getting bashful for a moment, he chuckles and says, "Everyone imagines they'll be a great dad until their [kids are] teenagers. [They say], 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me.' " 

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top