Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Star Nollywood Actor, Pawpaw Acquires N7.5m LR3 SUV

2:40 AM

Popular Nollywood actor, Osita Iheme also known as pawpaw has acquired a new car

Osita Iheme, who is the one of Aki and Pawpaw duo, recently bought an LR3 Land Rover SUV.

The car, as we learnt, worth about 7.5 million naira. 

Last year, his other half, Aki, married while some speculated that pressure is mounting on him to do likewise.

Click for Full Image Size

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

1 comments:

  1. Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by accident,
    and I'm stunned why this accident did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.
    Also see my web site :: baja subara for sale

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top