Monday, June 4, 2012

Dana Plane Crash: Iyanya Narrowly Escapes Death

10:10 PM


Few hours after Sunday’s plane crash which involved a Dana aircraft McDonnell Douglas (MD-83) claiming all the 153 lives on board, Lagos,  fast rising singer, Iyanya Mbuk via twitter revealed that he was supposed to be in the plane.
The tweet read ‘I don’t think I had an authentic reason to stay back in Abuja. I just came up with an excuse that I wanna go to the studio in Abuja
Iyanya who is popurlarly known for winning the first edition of the MTN project fame,  further tweeted, ‘When it’s not your time, It’s not yours. It took me 30 minutes to convince my manager that we should stay back in Abuja. God is great!!!
Iyanya’s  latest single ‘Kukere‘ is currently gaining more air play on TV and radio stations across the country with his Efik ‘Etighi’ dance step.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top