Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy 39th Wedding Anniversary To Bollywood Legend, Amitabh Bachchan And His Wife, Jaya Bachchan.

12:01 AM


Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan have been married for 39 years now. The couple celebrated their wedding anniversary on Sunday. June 3, 1973 was the day Amitabh & jaya entered marital bliss and have been blessed with two children – son Abhishek and daughter Shweta.

Greetings have been exchanged, family has gathered round with wishes…Now its time to reminisce, to go back and relive those moments, to remember all that transpired,” the 69-year-old posted on blog bigb.bigadda.com.

Recalling those past moments, Amitabh says,
 ‘Zanjeer’ had just released. And Jaya and I and a few dear friends had decided that if the film did well we would all go to London for a holiday. After a few anxious days on the results of the box office, it was time to put our decision ‘in line’.

“So I told my parents, who I had now invited to come and live with me, as is the culture in our land, about our decision. And my Father came down heavily on me – ‘If you are planning a holiday with this girl, you will have to marry her and go, else your decision is denied.’

“I was an obedient child! I got married the very next day in a quickly organized wedding with family and some dear friends, without any fanfare, and left for the holiday that very night,” he further posted. Big B says that his marriage was not a lengthy affair.



Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top