Sunday, July 8, 2012

NEWS : 10 Billion Naira Mansion: Oshiomole Breaks Silence

6:45 AM


Adams Oshiomole, the Edo State governor has eventually broken his silence on the allegations against him that he is building a N10.8 billion mansion in his home town, Iyamho,Estako West local government area of Edo state. This development is coming just as the July 14 2012 date fo the state’s governorship election is around the corner.
While featuring at a live debate programme put together by Nigeria Election Debate Group,(NEDG), in Benin on Thursday, the governor said, contrary to the allegations that he was erecting was a mere four bed room guest house.


According to the governor, “that is not is not all that they have said, in 1991, I completed a family building in my village and it’s part of Nigeria culture that anywhere you are, you don’t forget home. I did make my asset declaration even before I became a Governor… Is it only the N10 billion estate they said I own? They also said I own a big estate here in Benin City and another big hotel in Lagos. But the truth is that I’m extending my house in Iyamho which I had built in 1991 with a four-bedroom building which I intend to use as a guest house”.

With just a week to go before the elections, Adams Oshomole has been in the news a lot n recent times; there were two alleged attempts to take his life, a claim which the police came out to wave aside as false.www.coded-ish.blogspot.com

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top