Saturday, August 4, 2012

"I can never act nude no matter the pay"- Oge Nwuba

1:27 PM


Oge Nwuba 


  • Oge Nwuba is a Nigerian actress from Awka in Anambra State.
  • She says “I got into Nollywood in 1999 as a child actress.”
  • She says: “I attended an audition and I landed a lead role in After School Hours.”
  • “I did a couple of movies after that then had to stop to study law.”
  • She says: “My mentor is Mercy Johnson, anytime, any day, because she taught me most of the things I know.”
  • She says: “At the moment I’m working on some projects…really big projects that will unfold with time.”
  • She says: “I have featured in a few movies like,
Hopeless Tomorrow, Daughters of Solomon, Ladies on the move, World of Prince, Kingdom of Darkness, The Kingdom, The   Bride is Mine, and Her Majesty.”
View Interview & More Sexy Pix Below...

Please kindly introduce yourself to our readers.
My name is Oge Nwuba. I hail from Awka in Anambra State. I am the first child and the only girl in a family of 4. I am a graduate of University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus. I attended Nigeria Law School, Enugu. I like perfection, honesty, humility and I dislike pride, nonchalance and gossips. My role model is my mom. My mentor is Mercy Johnson anytime, any day because she taught me most of the things I know. My favorite color is pink and purple.
What are you working on at the moment?
At the moment I’m working on some projects…really big projects that will unfold with time. So I suggest you all keep your hands crossed till it storms. Then I’m also doing my NYSC at the moment.
How did you get into acting?
I got into Nollywood in 1999 as a child actress. I attended an audition and I landed a lead role in After School Hours. I did a couple of movies after that then had to stop to study law to avoid distractions. So after my studies, I was called to the Nigerian Bar. But I’m through with all that now, so I’m back to my first love, which is acting. I returned to acting in 2011 and through the help of Solomon Apete (Solo Amaco). I have been able to feature in a couple of good movies and I’ll forever be grateful to him. I have also worked with other producers whom I’m grateful to as well, like Uche Nancy and a host of them. In fact, I have had maximum favor since my return.
Some of your movies?
Since my return, I have featured in a few movies like, Hopeless Tomorrow, Daughters of Solomon, Ladies on the move, World of Prince, Kingdom of Darkness, The Kingdom, The Bride is Mine, Her Majesty, and a host of others.
Opinion on Nollywood of today?
Nollywood today is quite different from the Nollywood I knew when I started back then, because the standards are higher now. A lot of work is expected now.
Sexiest part of your body?
I have a lot of assets, like my hips, legs, but I love my eyes and my lips. Apart from them, I have extraordinary Grace and Favor that surpasses human understanding.
Would you consider acting nude?
I can never act nude no matter the pay. I’m sure I can pass a message without having to expose my whole body.
Anything else you want to add?
Well to my friends and fans out there, never give up on your dreams no matter how impossible it may seem. Keep pushing it with hard work and prayers. You can do it, because I believe we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.  Thanks for your support. I love u all.
Oge Nwuba
Oge Nwuba
Oge Nwuba
Oge Nwuba

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top