Thursday, August 9, 2012

I hate you because I love you soo much, and it hurts me!!!…!

11:35 AM


CODED ROMANCE

I hate you so much!

I hate you, because you make me fall asleep in tears every night… and with each tear I hate you more, because it hurts me more. 
I hate you, because you frozen the blood in my veins…and you made the smile vanish of my face.

I hate you, because any object is reminding of you … and you left my soul rambling naked. 
I hate you so much, that your name leaves me breathless, but when I hear it the hope for tomorrow is taken away. I hate your shadow – your silhouette is e reflection of everything I watch with contempt. 

I hate you because I fell in love with you! I hate you because I can’t stand without you.
I hate you because you steal my heart and you make it incapable of loving somebody else. I hate you because you are so far away from me… and the memory is burning me out.

I hate you because my life is senseless without you! I hate you because everything beautiful is related with you and… with love. I hate you because I love you and it hurts of this…! 
I hate you! I hate you!! I hate you!!! sobbing, and I love you too.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top