Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rihanna Is still Talking About Chris Brown; Breaks Down During Oprah Interview

2:57 PM

Rihanna told Oprah:

'I felt like the only person they hate right now is him. It was a weird, confusing space to be in. Because as angry as I was - as angry and hurt and betrayed - I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help. And who's going to help him? Nobody's going to say he needs help, everybody's going to say he's a monster, without looking at the source. And I was more concerned about him. It was embarrassing it was humiliating... I lost my best friend.'

She also said:

'I am super duper terrified of the pedestal that comes with fame..It's amazing how lonely you can feel.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top