Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I’m A Virgin- Nicki Minaj

1:01 PM





Nicki is still a virgin according to Urban daily.She says ” I never gave up my box, I put that on my life”. Nicki Minaj has carved a niche for herself as being the rap game and really come far.According to her, she is yet to pop her cherry.Nicki Minaj says this on being a virgin. “Yes, and I encourage all my young Barbies to do the same. I just don’t have time. 
Haba Nicki!!! Anyway I personally do not believe her...share your thoughts.                                              

 

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

1 comments:

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top