Saturday, September 8, 2012

Romance Gone Sour!!!: Goldie shuns Prezzo

11:31 AM

Prezzo, Kenya's representative in the Big Brother Stargame, who stormed Nigeria three weeks ago in search of his love interest and housemate in the competition, Goldie, eventually left the country a dejected man.

After searching hard for Goldie without success, the Kenyan was forced to return to his country.

Earlier, a sober Prezzo had told reporters, "I am actually here because I want to reconnect with Goldie. I have not talked to her since we came out from the house. I am not here for any business or promotional purposes. I have come to personally reconcile with Goldie. I also want Nigerians to forgive me for the wrongs or the heartaches I might have caused her in and out of the house.

"I have realised how much she meant to me and I've come to really show and prove how much I also care for her but under the circumstances in the house, it was so difficult."

Meanwhile, it is speculated that Goldie, who is still bitter about the role the Kenyan played in her eviction from the BBA show – in spite of their professed love for each other in the house – had deliberately ignored him.

But critics have not ruled out the possibility of a musical duet between the two of them. There is a feeling that they might end up recording songs and shooting a video together, since Prezzo is a popular rapper in Kenya.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top