Sunday, September 2, 2012

See What Kim Kardashian Cooks For Kanye

8:54 PM



If you are wondering how she’s snatching up man after man, step into her kitchen. She throws down.  Last night, she tweeted a photo of a plate of fried chicken, cornbread and mac & cheese that she cooked for Kanye with the caption: 

Cooking some soul food for my baby! Luxury chef…the Hermes of soul food
And she isn’t the only one that is bragging on her cooking, her ex-boo Reggie Bush spoke highly of her kitchen skills in a past interview with OK!:

“We were kind of dating and she said, ‘I can kind of cook good’. She’s the first girl that’s ever cooked a meal for me. That’s honestly how she got me – with the food! She cooked one of my favorite meals, corn bread, macaroni and cheese, candy yams and fried chicken and it was ridiculously good. \

I was already stunned by how beautiful she is and then when she cooked the meal for me. And she’s pretty too, it’s done. You can’t ask for much more.”
Check out Kim’s Soul Food Creations plus below:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top