Saturday, October 27, 2012

Troubled Girl On Linda Ikeji's Blog: I stopped using soap to wash my V as advised, and now its smells bad

3:52 PM


Culled From Linda Ikeji's Blog
 A few weeks back, an issue was published on her blog about how to care for ones Vagina. a comment was shared on the post from a gynecologist who advised women not to wash their vagina with soap. (Find it HERE). Well, we have feedback from an LIB reader who tried the method...and she's not very pleased...:-). See it below...


OMG! I'm really hurting. Ladies remember what Linda taught us on this blog about not washing our vaginal with soap! A new guy I'm seeing and really crazy about called me some days ago that I should see a doctor because my vagina really smells bad. Never been this embarrassed in my whole life. So I'm going back to my soap scrubbing. Please ladies, soap scrub your V.
Haha! In all sincerity, though a lot of comments supported the idea of washing the vagina with just clean hands and warm water, I have never tried it. I just don't use as much soap as I used to...

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top