Thursday, November 22, 2012

MTN Aeroplane winner bombarded with marriage proposals

3:32 AM



“People are calling to ask my parents if I am married, some others are giving them promises. Even on the Internet, I don’t have a Facebook account but someone has opened one in my name. If anyone is coming because of my money, I promise the person that he will not get a dime because I will make sure he doesn’t.” - 27 year old Gladys Ebube Essien-Garricks said in a recent interview with Punch

Lol, Naija men! Una don hear sha? Ebube won N64 million in the MTN Ultimate Wonder 'Win An Aeroplane' Promo!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top