Saturday, December 8, 2012

See People's Confession to the Question; Have You Ever Cheated In Your Relationship?

8:44 AM




I can hear TRUST saying, "I can no longer cope with all this anymore, I have tried my best in making sure that everything works out well. But it seems as if CHEAT, my younger brother is always having his way"

What really can be done about CHEATING in a RELATIONSHIP?
See people's confession Below;

To be candid, I have.

I was once smooched by my best friend's brother while i was dating my guy.

I also cheated on my guy with his cousin who later became my boyfriend.

I cheated on the cousin that became my boyfriend with his best friend's friends.

During my time in the university, I was smooched by my boyfriend's friend that lives in his area, when he was in Ghana. He lied to me, told me that my boyfriend in Ghana didn't love me or was seeing someone else so I fell for it.

I lost my virginity not to my boyfriend but my best friend's brother but I told my boyfriend I was Molested. I don't cheat anymore. I repented long time ago.


Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top