Saturday, December 15, 2012

WTH: Man Impregnates Mother In Law

7:07 AM



Speechless.............................. shameless woman

A MAN from Pumula North in Bulawayo allegedly impregnated his mother-in-law, only known as Mavhuto, amid claims that she seduced him. Fungai Mukwena was left with her mother-in-law Gladys Mavhuto in July this year when his wife Ellen went for a one-week church conference in Gokwe.

The Mukwenas are members of Zion Christian Church (ZCC) but Fungai could not attend the Gokwe conference because of work commitments. Ellen asked her mother to remain behind looking after the couple's two children aged two and four. Ellen told B-Metro that her mother was five months heavy with her husband's seed.
"I am distressed. I don't know how to handle this matter but I have already reported to church authorities."

ZCC officials were not reachable for a comment. Ellen added: "I wedded my husband five years ago without issue. Since March my mother would come to spend some time with us getting medical attention as she always complained of pains on her knees. We then asked her to remain behind while I went for a church conference.

"When I came back my husband told me lightheartedly that my mother's cooking was more delicious than mine. I did not suspect anything bad. I believed my husband, moreover the woman in question is my mother and not a rival. "During the last week of November, my mother came back and I noticed that her tummy was bulging. When I enquired to know if she was pregnant, she admitted. She further told me that her boyfriend in the village had impregnated her. It later emerged that my father had chased her away from our rural homestead for adultery," she said.

Ellen told her mother to look for alternative accommodation but she threatened to blackmail her. "My husband also pleaded with me to let her stay,." Back home, Ellen's father got wind that his estranged wife was at their daughter's place and reportedly phoned and shouted at her daughter.

Her father's reaction prompted her to throw her mother out. She, however, made the startling revelation in a bid to thwart the ouster. On the other hand, Fungai claimed his mother-in-law seduced him by staying naked in the house knowing that she was not alone.

"I would come from work and find her bathing without closing the bathroom door. At first it was embarrassing to me but I later discovered that her actions were an open invitation. I regret it though," he said. The mother in-law refused to comment.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top