Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: Early morning fire outbreak in Tedder Hall, University Of Ibadan

6:32 AM

There was a serious fire outbreak at a hall of residence, Tedder Hall this morning. Reports indicate that the fire incident started from the line of shops housing the cybercafe & the buttery while many students were still asleep. The incident caused panic within the hall. Caught unawares, students packed their loads as they ran helter skelter. At the time of filing this report, fire fighters were at the scene of the incident and no casualty was confirmed. More details later.

Check more pictures...





,





Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top