Wednesday, May 29, 2013

One Of The Girls From THE GOSPEL GROUP Mary Mary Caught Her Husband F*CKING One Of Her Friends!!!

11:02 AM

      

One of the sisters on Mary Mary Tina (The RED HEAD) confessed in this months Ebony magazine that her husband cheated on her with a "family friend." She claimed that dude hid the affair for TWO YEARS and only finally confessed to it.

They are a Christian couple so Tina is trying to work it out. But it don't look like she can handle it. Peep what she posted on Facebook yesterday:

Hi fans and friends. It’s Tina. I hope all of you are well and I thank you for all the love and support you’ve shown my sister and I over the years. 


Well, Im actually writing you on behalf of my husband Teddy and I. I’m assuming that many of you have seen or heard about our article in Ebony that discussed the challenges of overcoming infidelity in our marriage. Well since the article, the challenges have worsened. My hope turned into hopelessness & despair and I became unwilling to forgive and fight, until God showed me myself. 

My husband’s struggle, was with sexual immorality BUT I have struggled with anger, rage, unforgiveness, pride, just to name a few, for over 2 decades. The devil wanted to use strongholds that took hold of our lives in our childhood, to remain and destroy us as adult. So now instead of being mad at each other we’re mad at the devil and we’re ready to fight. 

Today we began a 30 day fast (May 24th-June 22nd) for complete deliverance & restoration. If u are able to, please fast and/or pray daily that God would answer our prayer and give us a deeper love & commitment to him and to each other. We believe he still works miracles and he can give us the greatest marriage we could have ever imagined. We can pray alone BUT your prayers will certainly help.

Fast . . . girl . . . you need to GET AWAY FROM THAT MAN fast. Any man that would do you THAT DIRTY . . . ain't nobody you need to be forgiving!!!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top