Monday, May 20, 2013

Riccardo Tisci says his best sexual experience was with a famous man

10:47 PM



Hehehe! Famous man? Who might he be talking about? For those who don't know, Ricardo is the Givency designer who was recently rumoured to be Kanye West's gay lover. Not that I believe it o! Anyway, Ricardo did an interview with Vogue Homme last month and when asked to reveal his "best" sexual experience, the fashion mogul said it was with a well known man!  Read it below
"I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it's still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guys is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does an an artist. This weekend both, the intimate moment has really reinforced my attraction to him."
He might be talking about Frank Ocean. There have been rumours. Anyway, hope he doesn't write a tell-all book one day! :-)

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top