Thursday, June 20, 2013

D'banj Stole My Song 'Blame It On The Money' - Durella

3:49 AM


Their friendship is already turning sour?

Six days ago, D'Banj released a new single 'Blame It on The Money' in which he featured Snoop Lion and label mate Big Sean.

But, Durella at the moment is claiming the song is his and that D'Banj jacked it from him.

Story has it that Durella recorded “Blame It On The Money” but his previous label Ikonic Music didn’t release it.
Then when they were ready to release it, Ikonic records claimed Durella sold “Blame It On The Money” to D’banj.

Durella, has denied selling his song to D'Banj. He says:
“I didnt sell my song to Dbanj. I only played the song to his hearing once and the next thing I saw was Dbanj ft Snoop Lion, Big Sean; he didnt even change the title of the song maybe cuz i told him i dont know if I should release the song or not no wonder he told me I should not release it”
Download The Song Here


Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top