Sunday, June 2, 2013

D'banj's most expensive fashion item

8:32 PM

When asked to mention the most expensive fashion item he has in a recent Punch interview, D'banj said he has a $50, 000 (N7.9m) FM wrist watch and has another watch that Jay Z also owns.

"I'm always wearing expensive things; like now, I have two watches on my wrist. I'm putting on a Franck Muller, master of complication. It goes for at least $50,000. The other is a big face, the same one Jay-Z is rocking. "Asked to describe his fashion style, D'banj said:

I don't know. I just dress how I want to be addressed. Sometimes, I want to look like a biker, sometimes I want to look like a billionaire. I wanted to get myself a power bike until I started making it.

I had to decide against it because if I get injured, I would not be able to perform. Right now, I can only ride through video games.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top