Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Durella Set to Sign Contract With D'banj's DB Records

8:36 PM


King of Zanga, Damilare Okulaja popularly known as Durella hasn't moved to D'banj's DB Records yet contrary to earlier reports, but he is planning to move. He explains why he wants to move to DB Records: 
"I am still signed to Iconic Music but there's a quest to move to DB Records. I want to pitch my tent in the international scene, that's why we gave DB Records some consideration. I think it's a platform for international advancement. I want Sony Records to take over the management of my music career. I also want international distribution for my works. D'banj is my friend, I am presently living in his house. We have not signed an official contract, but very soon, it will come to pass.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top