Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Can't Just Stop Making Love With My Step dad- 22year-old-girl

12:25 PM


Came across this story and was not surprised though, but still wanted you readers to see it; I guess this lady needs help... Any suggestions???.

Read Story Below...
I am a 22 year old girl and in college…. When I’m on holiday, I enjoy walking with Dad than Mum.

I have this problem that i get attracted to my Dad no matter how I try to control myself. I séduced him yesterday when my mum was away in a wedding and we ended up making love.


I have a boyfriend but I just find myself getting attracted to my Dad and I just don't know why. I just feel like making love with him again and again… What should I do to stop this?

Because he told me that I am sweeter than mum (He’s my step Dad, but he is so sweet).

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top