Wednesday, June 19, 2013

PHOTO: See Young Campus Boy Who Claims People Call Him Gay, Because he looks Feminine... But Says He is Not

10:17 PM

               

My name is Tosin Silver Damolekun, a student. I'm male but am feminine and all my life I have been labelled as gay just because of my femininity.

Even men approach me to ask me out on a date, I mean gay men. I do get anonymous calls and text messages asking me out on a date. I have been through so many sexual harassment growing up from homosexuals. It is really frustrating, not all guys that behaves like a girl or look like a girl are gay..

Now continue to see why people think he's gay... and also read hilarious comments by people







Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top