Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stop Selling Lies, "I Am Not A Lesbian" – Susan Peters Tells Linda Ikeji.

8:03 AM

susan_peters12



Nollywood Actress, Susan Peters expresses how upset she was when popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji posted an article about her being Lesbian.

Last year, the popular blogger, Linda Ikeji’s post on HER acquiring a Blackberry Porsche didn't really go down well.

Anybody who knows me knows I love gadgets. I even buy gadgets before they come out, that is how bad it is. I order online because I want to be the first to buy it. It’s just like when they said I was a lesbian, I am not. The fact that I sometimes dress boyish does not mean I am a lesbian.

People who know me know that I have a soul mate. But what happened was that someone saw me and said “oh, you're one of the first Nollywood actresses to get a Porsche”.

He just wanted to use it for his story but then she twisted it and allowed her readers to put malicious comments. Most of the good things we do, people don’t really put it out there in the media. I do charity, I’ve been doing charity even before I joined Nollywood but it’s not out there.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top