Thursday, July 4, 2013

#CODED-ish News: Photo shoot in preparation for Mr &Miss U.I 2013

9:44 PM

Mr. U.I & Ama,Head of the Miss U.I Committee 
 
In preparation for the Mr & Miss U.I 2013,the current Mr U.I,Alex & 2nd runner-up,Adaeze were invited for a photo shoot that took place in Pixels for the production of posters in order to aid publicity of the event.


Mr. U.I,Alex ,2nd runner-up,Adaeze&Committee members of the beauty contest
Mr. U.I,Alex & 2nd runner-up,Adaeze






Member of the committee



Adaeze & member of the committee

Adaeze making-up

Mr. U.I,Alex ,2nd runner-up,Adaeze&Committee members of the beauty contest

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top