Saturday, July 6, 2013

#CODED-ish News::47-Year-Old Actor Bolaji Amusan, Mr Latin, Gains Admission Into London University (LOOK)

7:21 AM



The popular comic actor has finally achieved his aim of becoming an educated comedian.

In this recent interview with Tribune, Mr Latin revealed that he has gained admission to study tourism at a reputable University in London.He is half way into securing his degree.

See what the actor said;



“I was not privileged earlier to further my education, but I gained admission into a university in London 2years ago, where I am currently studying Tourism.
So, by saying I am an educated comedian, I meant I changed comedy from the stage where actors used to stuff their tummies with costumes or overuse make-up. I brought reality into comedy”

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top