Tuesday, August 20, 2013

#CODED-ish News:: Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji on the Teju BabyFace Show [PIX]

7:10 AM

She was a guest on the Teju Babyface Show yesterday. The show will air in the coming weeks. According to her..."I'm hoping to one day be a talk show host BUT I need to work on my self confidence and brush up on my English first before I even dare go on TV. Lol. So one day sha!" I think she would be a great show host. All the best Girl.

See more cool photos after the cut..

Pretty Girl Tinzzz!!!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top