Saturday, August 17, 2013

#CODED-ish News::Singer Mo Cheddah And Her Nude Photo(Photo)

12:28 PM

Those who follow buzzing trends in the Naija entertainment industry wont forget in a hurry this nude picture of petite female singer, Mo Cheddah and the damage it did to her. After several months of hiding from it she has finally broken her silence on the picture which she "mistakenly" sent to a male artiste.

Below is what she said when asked about the nude photo scandal:
Was it your ‘thick skin’ that made you to overcome the scandal of your alleged nude picture that went viral?
I don’t know. I don’t remember anything about that. I am not going to defend myself. I don’t always have to do that. People will always talk about you. They will always pick on meaningless things. As a human being, you have to move on.

But really, were those pictures yours?
I will not answer that question.

Did that episode, whether true or false, have any effect on you and your career?

At that point, I had grown a thick skin. I wasn’t depressed. It is just like you waking up and somebody is telling you that you did what you know that you did. Such thing can’t get to you. You don’t have to defend yourself; you just have to move on. Nothing has ever come in between my music and I. Nothing. My school didn’t even affect my music. I am where I am because it is where God wants me to be and it is where I chose to be. Life is all about knowing when to slow down and knowing when to move on.

 
I started music so early and there was a time I was just going on shows, shows and shows. God blessed me so much and I achieved so much at an early age. I had to go into other things. I am an entrepreneur. I am a young lady growing into a young woman. I want to experience the world.
 
That I have not released an album in a couple of years does not mean I am off the scene or that I am no longer relevant. I am an ambassador for brands and I get paid for that. Because I am not on TV doesn’t mean I have been buried.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top