Monday, September 16, 2013

#CODED-ish News: “I Am Not After My Girlfriend’s Money”- Skales

8:40 AM

Seems the latest trend for 9ja artistes now is to look for a wealthy girlfriend then quickly wife her, hmmm…. Sha, EME rapper and singer, Skales has shut down rumors claiming that he is a gold-digger and that he is only dating his Namibian girlfriend, Kondja Aveii because of her parent’s wealth.

Read what he told HipTV: -

“I’ve gotten a lot of comments and all that saying I’m dating her because her parents are wealthy and that she bought me a car like that. The truth is , I really love her because her family are nice people and we have been together for a long”

Na so, we believe you bro.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top