Sunday, September 8, 2013

#CODED-ish News: Linda Ikeji thinks M.I is the best rapper in Africa- Read what she says

2:58 PM

After NotJustOk released a list of their Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers in Nigeria and placed Olamide as the second best rapper in Nigeria after Modenine, popular blogger, LindaIkeji has reacted to the rating and placed M.I as her BEST. She says he should be compared to KanyeWest and Kendrick Lamar... Read her words below...

"Personal opinion and with all due respect to other rappers in Nigeria, but I think M.I is in a class of his own. I think he's not just the best rapper in Nigeria, he's the best rapper in Africa. Like, he's not even on anyone's level. He shouldn't even be on this list. We should be comparing M.I to Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar and the likes and not Olamide or Phyno. That's my personal opinion."

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top