Sunday, September 1, 2013

#CODED-ish News::I Used to Scare Boys When I Was Younger – Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde

8:57 PM

The Queen of Nollywood, Omotola Jalade In a recent interview she granted a UK-based newspaper, Telegraph, the star actress stated that she had two younger brothers and that rubbed off on her making her a tomboy and she used to scare boys when she was much younger.

Omosexy said her mother used to make jokes that she would not find a husband, ironically she met her husband when she was 16 years old.

She said,

"I have two younger brothers and was a tomboy, fiercely independent. I used to scare boys from a very young age.

They found me too much, because I knew what I wanted and I'd boss them around. In those days my mother would joke that I would never find a husband."

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top