Sunday, September 1, 2013

#CODED-ish News::Justin Timberlake to play the Riddler opposite Ben Affleck’s Batman?!

11:25 AM

Justin Timberlake took a few minutes with Fresh 102.7′s Jim and Kim Show to speak about his Runner Runner film costar, Ben Affleck,being cast in the upcoming sequel of this year's blockbuster Man of Steel.

"Ben Affleck as Batman, I like it," Timberlake said. "I worked with Ben last summer and I've seen his process. I think he's a brilliant filmmaker. I think he's an extreme talent so he could surprise a lot of people."

But when asked if he'd consider playing Batman's good ole sidekick Robin, he chuckled and said "Not a chance in hell … I ain't playin' Robin. I have no aspiration to ever be a superhero in a movie. Now VILLAIN! I'll tell you the villain I want to play more than anything because I grew up loving Batman, funny enough, is the Riddler. The Riddler is my favorite villain."

"The Riddler was like a sociopath," he continued. "He was proper crazy. So if I'm gonna play crazy, I'm wanna play proper crazy."

"I'm ready," Justin said. "The Riddler. Gimme a call."

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top