Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#CODED-ish News::Keri Hilson Talks About Her Role On “Riddick”

8:45 AM

Singer Keri Hilson had the opportunity to showcase her acting skills in a small role in the number one film in America,Riddick.

In the movie, starring the sexy Vin Diesel, Hilson plays a prisoner captured by a group of men who want to take down Riddick.

Obviously, this role gave Keri a chance to step outside of her comfort zone and really demonstrate what she can do if giving the right opportunity.

GlobalGrind chatted with the singer-turned-actress about working with Diesel, how she did her own stunts, what's up with her boyfriend Serge Ibaka, and her "apology" record.
Here's the highlights:

On what it was like getting ready for her Riddick prisoner scene?
"I remember being very focused and channeled into a very dark place. I had to let go of my personal life. It was a different experience for me. Where as music, I'm writing normally from my truth, in this art form, you have to find it.

It's your job to find how you connect with this character. That was different for me.

My prisoner role was such a dark scene. And I got to do my own stunts! That was the coolest."

On if Vin gave her any motivational tips:

"No, but they had a stunt person there for me and it was my decision to do it myself. We let her do it maybe one time and then I sent her home. We were just camera blocking and the first time I did it, I just kept doing it and I think she got the hint. Eventually, she was off the set. I don't think it was something we expressed, but that's just the way I am. It was long, it was pretty rough on my back and certain parts of my limbs. I definitely had bruises leaving Montreal – and burns – but I loved it."

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top