Thursday, September 26, 2013

#CODED-ish News:: Lamar Odom Defends the Kardashians in Emotional Twitter Rant

7:01 AM

Lamar Odom has been pretty quiet about all the drama between him and wife Khloe Kardashian.

In fact, while Khloe stayed pretty active on her social media accounts, Lamar hadn't tweeted anything since July 12.

However, when Lamar found out that his dad did an interview basically saying the Kardashians were to blame for his problems, Khloe's husband came out swinging.

After a quick tweet that simply said "Seeing the snakes," he followed up with this emotional message defending the famous family and praising them for the unconditional love they've shown him:

"Won't continue 2 speak on this but I have got 2 let this out real quick. I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of shit. He wasn't there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons. My mother and grandmother raised me. Queens raised me. For the first time since they left, came a blessing of a FAMILY that I married into. FAMILY.

That man wasn't even invited to my wedding. He has never met my mother in law and some of my other family. How can a man who has NOT once called me to check on my well being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own "son". He is my downfall! His own demons may be the ONLY thing he gave 2 me.

He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time. Only person 2 blame is myself. Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and love me out of this!

This goes to out to everyone!"

Wow, that's some pretty intense stuff. Whether or not Khloe and Lamar end up working things out, there is no doubt about his powerful feelings for the family, which is actually really touching.

So far, Khloe hasn't responded to Lamar's message (at least not publicly), but hearing someone say such beautiful things about your family has to tug on your heart strings just a little bit.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top