Sunday, September 22, 2013

#CODED-ish News::Mercy Aigbe Also Says She Can Buy A N5m Hand Bag If She Likes It

11:59 AM

Most of us read about Toyin's N550,000 Mongolian hair yesterday here. This morning Punch published an interview of Mercy Aigbe, and she was asked if she could buy a hand bag for N5m. She didn't want to say yes straight away, but she manged to say it when she answered the reporters question. "I love fashion. One thing about fashion is that when you see something you like, if you don't buy it, you'll not have peace of mind till you get it, no matter the cost.''. Lol See the question and her answer below;

Can you buy a handbag for N5m?

I don't know. I cannot say the amount I can spend on an item. I love fashion. One thing about fashion is that when you see something you like, if you don't buy it, you'll not have peace of mind till you get it, no matter the cost. That is the kind of person I am, and that is why I cannot say how much I can spend on an item. Most times when I see things I like and I have the money, I buy. I am working hard and making my money. If it makes me happy, why not get it? We only have a life to live. At the same time, I also know that there are people that I can reach out to and put a smile on their faces. So what I do is find a way to balance both.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top