Thursday, September 26, 2013

#CODED-ish News::Nigerian Music Is Unintelligent, Even Goats Can Dance To Our Music – Jesse Jagz

6:35 AM

In an interview with HipHopworldmagazine, when jesse was asked who his top 3 Nigerian artistes were, he replied,

"My top 3 artistes in nigeria are me, me, me. no one works harder than me. i would love to see a lot of my colleagues step up their game.

This is not a Kendrick thing. You don't need Jesus to tell you that Nigerian music is unintelligent. Even goats can dance to our music.

He stressed further;
Can Jesse Jagz make Nigeria a better place for Wizkid ? Can Wizkid do same too? Let adults do better and let kids party. We need to leave something better for the coming generation.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top