Wednesday, September 18, 2013

#CODED-ish News: Popular PR guru (radio and television show host) Music artist, TUNDE PRAISE, bags BEST RADIO ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTER AWARD.

11:49 AM

The popular PR guru, radio and television personality /music artist bags the award for BEST ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTER at the just concluded OSUN STATE ENTERTAINMENT award (OEA 2013). The high octave event which took place in the capital city of osogbo had in attendance notable personalities like, OBA sijuade, The legendry Baba Sala, popular gospel artist Sam ebube, state commissioners and more.

The PR guru was up against two other nominee, radio queen and the popular ife ajagbe. . Speaking with news reporters after the event, the PR guru who is known for his comic and smooth presentation delivery on radio has this to say " this is a blessing, a whole lot have been happening for me this year, it's barely a year when I started radio party on unique FM and am like every where. I don't live here, I stay in lagos so I consider this to be a great blessing to be recognized in the state of osun"


On his choice of dedication he has this to say
" well God is the giver of the gift, my mum is God sent to me, am glad I have her, she's the best thing that ever happened to me after the salvation of my soul. Olumide mabawonku is a don, my encourager, that's why I call him godfather, he's a great uncle. I dedicate the award to all of them"

Tunde praise is also gearing  up to release a new single soon.




Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top