Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#CODED-ish News::Why I'm Afraid Of Sleeping With Another Man ––Singer Ara

11:28 AM

Once beaten twice shy, is the word that best describe the current challenges confronting Ara, the popular and well endowed Nigerian female drummer/singer. She is said to be battling with a lot at the moment.

After breaking up with her husband within just three years of their marriage, Ara has been living as a single mum and she is scared of falling in love again, get married and live with another man. But what is her problem? See how she captured her experience below:
"I have someone i have a strong feeling for but i guess my fear of commitment has kept me from going further. I am going through counseling now, but i am afraid to live with a man again. I want to love again, i want to have more children but my fear is still there.
"My marriage didn't pack up because of another woman. No, it is much deeper than that for me. I believe a man is capable of sharing his affection. After all, most of us come from a polygamous setting. Having more than one wife does not stop you from being happy, the tendency of getting violent will not even be there.
"It has not been easy but i don't want to make another mistake. Then people will say she is the one that has the problem. i want to get married but i am being careful. I want to love again, share and care but i have to be careful. there is no age you cannot find love. For now, i am in a relationship."
Could it be that Ara is telling us that she will get married to another woman's husband and share affection?

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top