Thursday, October 31, 2013

#CODED-ish Gist::I Love Chidinma and I'll Love To Marry Her ––Peeshawn of Skuki

8:46 PM

Chidinma had said if it gets to her personal choice, she would choose Dammy Krane over the likes of Iyanay, Wizkid and Davido. But what she didn't know is that Peeshawn of Skuki is the real man. Lol! In a chat with Encomium, Peeshawn (picture right with his second half), confessed his love for Chidinma as he took it a step further to beg those close to her to tell her he's ready to marry her. Wow!

But, there are some you also admire that you don't mind spending the rest of your life with?
Yes, of course! Nigeria is blessed with pretty babes. If you study me well, you will observe that I am a very romantic guy, at the same time, I am very emotional. I definitely have someone that I love so much.
In the industry or out of the industry?
(Pause for seconds) In the industry, I have someone I really love so much.
Who is the lucky lady?
(Pauses again) Chidinma. She's really attractive. I really love her so much, but we've not really had time to chat closely, except when we met at backstage during shows. I hope she will read this, for her to know that Peeshaun of Skuki loves her.

But Chidinma doesn't read newspapers. She told us in an interview recently?
I am sure her friends, family will read it. They will definitely tell her I said so. I will love to marry her.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top