Sunday, October 13, 2013

#CODED-ish News::I Dream Of Establishing A Church One Day- Beverly Osu

7:06 PM

Here is what she told Punch;
"I attended Daughters of Divine Love Convent, Enugu State. I thought I would be a reverend sister but I abandoned the vision when I dropped out in my fifth year. I finished mysecondary educationin a secular institution before moving to Babcock University. I could not finish from Babcock because I had some personal issues. Again, I dropped and enrolled at the National Open University..It affected me in a very spiritual way. In as much as I know worldly things, I still fear God and have faith in Him. The reason why I wanted to become a nun was because I was raised in a Catholic home. I just felt it was the best thing for me to do at that time. I used to see myself as a messenger of God.

Even though I did not become a nun, I still remain faithful to God. Part of my dreams is to establish a church and do a lot of charity work"

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top