Friday, October 11, 2013

#CODED-ish News::I Will Tell My Story In 2014! Angry Dencia Says On Twitter + I Spend $28,000 A Year On My Dog

7:42 PM

Someone must have pissed her off and Dencia gave it like it's hot. Hear her, ''Before I turned 18 I'd probably had more medical surgery than anyone u know, yet i survived. Here I am (S/O to ur grandma). 

''Sometime in jab 2007 I left the house with no money, yes I ran away in the snow I knew no1 who cld help me but I survived''. Plus her dog's weekly upkeep is $500 which reminds her of how she moved into LA in 2008 with only $500. Now multiply $500 by 56 you get $28,000 lol,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top