Sunday, October 13, 2013

#CODED-ish News::SHOCKER: Man Settled Down With A Volkswagen Beetle After Having SÈX With Almost 1,000 Cars [PHOTO]

11:47 AM

M.adness.... Over the last 45 years Edward Smith has bedded nearly 1,000 lovers, but only one has been a person – the rest have been cars.

The 62-year-old from Yelm, Washington, United States is a mechaphile – meaning he is sexually attracted to machines. His unusual conquests have included roaring Mustangs, luxury Jaguars and even attack helicopters.

He said: "Some guys look at b**bs and bums on beautiful women. I look at the front and rear on beautiful cars."

Edward, who first became attracted to machines in his teens, went on to bonk hundreds of vehicles and at his peak was having s*x with one a week. But his joyriding days are now over and he has committed himself to long-term lover, Vanilla, a second-hand Volkswagen Beetle he bought 30 years ago.

It's is an open relationship and Edward also makes love to his 1973 Opal GT called Cinnamon and a 1193 Ford Ranger called Splash. But Vanilla is 'the one' and Edward likes to woo the white-coloured hatchback with picnics and wine-fuelled dates.

He added: "When I hold Vanilla in my arms there's a powerful energy that comes from her. "I would say it is extremely satisfying but at times a little melancholy because I know she cannot talk to me. But overall I know she feels what I feel and its intense."

He added: "If anything was to happen to her I would be more than heartbroken." But Edward wasn't always so open, and admits it was a struggle coming to terms his with feelings as a teenager.

He remembers first "cuddling and kissing" a model James Bond Aston Martin as a youngster before finally losing his virginity to a neighbour's Volkswagen Beetle. He said: "Every kid that age awakens to their libidinal energy but with me it was secret, intense and different to say the least. "I know some people will see it as weird but there are a lot of weird things in this world. I am not hurting anybody and I don't intend to hurt anybody."

Edward has only slept with one woman, who he had a one-night stand with in San Francisco, but it had little impact on him. He admits to being tempted to stray sometimes but added: "I know better now than to pursue other people's private property without permission. "I will not deny that I look at other cars on TV or at shows and still get those old impulses and desires – but those were the early days. Now I want to settle down with Vanilla."

He added: "There's something about her that I can't fully express on an emotional level except it's very powerful and very sincere. "I'm never ashamed or awkward in my heart. I have never questioned myself – I just love her."

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top