Tuesday, November 12, 2013

#CODED-ish Gist::Interview With Sandra Okafor- Contestant For Face Of LEC Entertainment

9:47 PM

CODED-ish had an interview with one of the contestants for face of LEC entertainment from which she told us more about herself saying,"I am Sandra okafor, a native of Delta state, the fourth child of five children. A student of University of lagos state am in my first year studying Creative art. I enjoy singing,dancing,cooking and meeting people not just people but those who would add more value to my life and be a part of my achievement in life. My best food is fufu and egusi soup and my favorite colours are blue and purple. I like understanding, caring and responsible people because just as the white men would say show me your friends and I will tell u who you are. I also dislike proud, brute and moody people. My favourite female artist is Omawunmi while for male is Flavour. I love been my real self because its one if the best thing that have ever happened in my life".

Guess you now know more about Sandra Okafor? She needs you to vote her as the face of LEC entertainment by clicking the link below:
http://leconhype.com/face-of-lec-2013/face-of-lec/sandra-okafor-15.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top