Friday, November 8, 2013

#CODED-ish Gist:: See Genevieve Nnaji's N4million Rolex Watch

7:45 PM

Calm down and hear me out first before you start saying it's not true. Lol. Iyanya, Davido and Wizkid are not the celebs who own Rolex watches worth millions of Naira. Star actress Genevieve Nnaji also owns one.

The one she's wearing in the pics above. Now here's how I know. When I was in Dubai recently, I went into a Rolex store...just to window shop. (Can't afford one :-)) and while looking around I saw this particular watch that fell in love with.

Asked how much it was and they told me $25, 000. (That's N4million). Nah, that's way too much for me, so I left the store and settled for something way less expensive.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top