Saturday, November 9, 2013

#CODED-ish News:: Channel O Awards Soon On Nov. 30

10:08 AM


undefinedDancehall artiste, Kaakie is eyeing the Most Gifted Ragga Dancehall Video award at this year’s Channel O Africa Music Video Awards with her ‘Too Much’ music video.

The 10th Annual Channel O Africa Music Awards is scheduled to take place on November 30 in South Africa.

Kaakie is in contention with Jesse Jagz from Nigeria, Buffalo Souljah, P-Unit and Radio & Weasel all from South Africa.

According to Kaakie, real name Grace Kakie Awo Ocansey, she needs the support of Ghanaians to win this award.

“I can’t win this award without the support of Ghanaians, my fans have been behind me when I began my music career and I know they are not going to let me down. To vote for me text 5b to +2783142100415 on all networks.”

Kaakie’s greatest threat however, is from Jesse Jagz of Nigeria. She explained that, “Although I am very confident of winning the award, Jesse Jagz is a talented musician and my greatest threat. But I know with the help of Ghanaians victory will be mine”

Other Ghanaian musicians nominated for the awards are D-Black and Joey B with Vera, R2Bees with ‘Walaahi’, E.L and M.anifest with ‘Hallelujah’, Chase with ‘Lonely’, Fuse ODG and Wyclef with ‘Antenna’, Jayso and Sarkodie with ‘Pizza and Burger.’


Kaakie is known for songs like ‘D.C. Tunup’, ‘Kumkumcha’, ‘Zuuchia’, ‘Body Flame’, ‘Toffee Pon Tongue’, ‘Top Time Girl’ and ‘Ewo’ on her album ‘Kaakit-Up’ which is ready for release ending of this month.

Songs on the ‘Kaakit-Up’ album mentioned above has caught the attention of Ghanaians and the singer believes it is all due to her hard work and determination.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top